Local Greenville, SC Weather

Click for Greenville, South Carolina Forecast

Monday, May 30, 2011

Freedom Weekend Aloft - 2011

Freedom Weekend Aloft (FWA) 2011 is almost in the history books as I write this. I spent Friday, Saturday and Sunday working at this years event. This was a much better event then last year which was known more as Freedom Weekend Afloat because of all the rain and storms. This year the weather was clear, albeit, very hot. The big thing, in my opinion was the spectacular balloon launches that happened each day. The concerts went off without to much of a problem and there was plenty of food choices this year. I think the event went very well and will hopefully return next year in Simpsonville, SC.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and adding your comment.