Local Greenville, SC Weather

Click for Greenville, South Carolina Forecast

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The end is near, 2011 that is!

The year 2011 is about over and I have been thinking about the year in hindsight as 2012 approaches.  I can't say that 2011 was a terrible year for me but it sure could have been better and in saying that I realized that 2011 was better than 2010.  I still had my share of late year medical issues to include a battle with shingles on the left side of my face and a bout with a kidney stone, both of which required me to take time off of work.  Work went pretty well for me this past year although I jumped from day shift to night shift and then back to day shift again over a 8 month period.

Overall I really have a lot to be thankful for and very little to regret.  I guess the best thing is to keep a positive attitude about everything that goes on in my life.  The new year will only be as good as I make it. I am not big on making New Years resolutions as I prefer to just say I will do all I can to make it a better year for me and those around me. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and adding your comment.